Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boundary of heliosphere mapped for the first time
(06-21-2021, 05:39 PM)guohua Wrote: That is Awesome, now my question is, How was the Heliosphere Created?

ME: The sphere is created by the solar wind from the sun.

They say it was a natural occurrence, the Heliosphere was naturally created as the Early Earth was formed.

I think Not.
I have thought our Earth is like an Experiment or a body that was Helped alone in it Formation.
Our Earth has some many life saving protections for Water/Carbon Based life.

We, Humans were created for a purpose. JMHO

I have a VERY Have time believing all the Earths Seas, Oceans and Cavities of Water came from Icy Asteroids  Crashing into Earth.

ME: That was the old theory but now they have discovered water is every where and has even been detected in Sun Spots as a byproduct of nuclear fusion within the sun. The better our instruments get for looking at the universe we are finding no matter where you look the building blocks of life exist.

I also don't believe our Moon was formed from our Earth due to a Collision. No, I think our Moon was made to help sustain Life.
JMHO

ME: There are many weird things about our moon beginning with its size. If you look at the planets within our solar system Venus is weird as far as the way it turns/spins and the asteroid belt which was probably a full blown planet once upon a time something happened long long ago exactly what who knows ?

ME: As far as life without the moon I have heard everything from the earth would not be stable and maybe flip over occasionally etc etc and I call BS..Other planets without a moon seem to be rather stable and if anyone has looked at Panspermia there is much supporting evidence for that theory IMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boundary of heliosphere mapped for the first time - by 727Sky - 06-22-2021, 10:26 AM