Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China ready to launch first crew to new space station
HMmmmm. China spacecraft ? I don't trust their ordinary manufactured lightweight, breakage prone, toxic, junk here on solid ground. Can you imagine your air getting thinner and thinner until blackness sweeps over you.. .some ahead of you, some behind you, suffocating and dying. That Simple..... and it's very likely. There are certain people who you can trust and then the rest. Seen both. OH Hell no, I can find Chinese citizens in the underground anti communist, and turned capitalist. Makes a difference to be standing on equal ground. Who do I have problems with then ? Who is left. I think we can imagine. I had Chinese import friends in Downy California in 03 - 06 and both entities , them and us/we made excellent profit. But there was trust, and old school 'Honor' believe it or not , and my word was the same... to be accepted and believed, and it being mutual. 

A phone call was all that was needed
So that leaves about..................................oh...........................zero places else to go to. Maybe Europe will come out of their slumber, but it's doubtful. and a shame with so many gifted and talented artisans  I suppose they will kill their selves and environment first.    and 06 is a long time ago. She always looked so 007 and me, so action as well. Fun fun fun.  So now I'm on the opposite side of the country again.  

All this: just over the title. It brought instant laughter to me, but it was something familiar to me. I would Not trust a Chinese space craft ........any way shape or form. You be my guest, you try it.  ...carry...on

Messages In This Thread
RE: China ready to launch first crew to new space station - by PLOTUS - 06-15-2021, 06:39 PM