Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
North Carolina Police No longer Responding*
(06-09-2021, 10:39 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Pretty good of y'all from down that way replying. I appreciate the insight. 

Spent a lot of time at Ft. Bragg, Ft. Jackson, and Ft. Belvoir but that's it for me down that way.

I was just north of Bragg, and PLOTUS is south of it - we had ya surrounded!  tinylaughing

Camp Mackall was the last place I went to to apply for a contract, in 2009, in that case to assist training SF troopers during Robin Sage exercises. That gig paid 300 bucks a day for 13 days straight in the field, 24/7, then time off to spend it, 11 times a year summer or winter, rain or shine.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina Police No longer Responding* - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 11:08 PM