Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
North Carolina Police No longer Responding*
(06-08-2021, 06:46 AM)F2d5thCav Wrote:
Quote:Asheville is a college town

Factoid about large universities in the USA.  Many of them have their -own- police department.

https://police.unca.edu/

tinysure

Hmm.

Cheers

I think most of them do, in the US at least. One of my run-ins with jail was due to a campus cop at the University of North Carolina. What a weenie he was! I'd have probably been ok if I'd just kept my mouth shut, but me being me, I could not help myself responding to his bullshit tales. He was bragging about having had guns pulled on him before, and I let it slide for a while, but when it got too deep I cut him off, told him I was willing to bet he had not been a cop for longer than 6 months, and that I was sure if anyone EVER pulled a gun on him he would piss all over himself. Next thing you know, I had some pretty, stylish bracelets!  tinylaughing tinylaughing tinylaughing

He'd have been in a world of hurt had I been of a mind to contest the cuffing, but I let that slide so I could make him look like an idiot in court, which I did. The judge threw it out of court and told the cop he needed some remedial cop training.

I even attended a community college with it's own police force. Only two officers, but a police force all the same.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina Police No longer Responding* - by Ninurta - 06-09-2021, 03:02 AM