Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Its not just the News - Meet the Racists inside the Primetime TV Shows
Star 
Wild unchallenged political racist agendas always in the Democrat/Marxist News we all know well.

But take a close look at primetime TV shows and it's right in front of your face !!

Bigtime TV shows on broadcast TV and cable reruns is so rampant, it's bound to be indoctrinating millions of unsuspecting victims.

The acting is sooo real and convincing !!

What's YOUR favorite episodes ?

Guess who and what is paying millions of dollars to influence YOUR thinking ?

For decades, the political climate has been working hard to "equalize" all the racial "differences".

All media and education and laws reflected that program.......until NOW !!!

Why all-of-a-sudden is the NWO/Democrat Alliance working to dismantle decades of harmony and replace it with total chaos and hate fueled fighting ????

Why so much Jack-Ass-Backwards onslaughts ?

[Image: Black-Hammer.png]
Quote:Since the death of George Floyd last year, Hollywood has devoted significant air time to promoting far-left racial ideologies. A new report has found that in the last 12 months, 127 TV episodes have pushed Black Lives Matter, the “defund the police” movement, and the belief that America is “systemically racist.”

MRC Culture’s TV blog reports the 127 episodes were from prominent network shows including CBS’s NCIS: Los Angeles, NBC’s Chicago PD, NBC’s Superstore, the CW’s Black Lightning, and CBS’s FBI: Most Wanted.

At the height of last year’s race riots, many Hollywood studios pledged support for Black Lives Matter and committed to diversifying their storytelling by including more plots about minorities.

LINK-->  Report: 127 TV Episodes Pushed Black Lives Matter, Defund the Police in Year Since George Floyd’s Death
[Image: SIG-Aug-20-2022.png]
Everyone, go watch that video I posted. It will answer all the questions of why things are happening the way they are right now. Why good is bad, up is down, insane is sane, etc.  The Free Masons are behind it all. 

http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...8#pid67568
(05-26-2021, 01:45 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Everyone, go watch that video I posted. It will answer all the questions of why things are happening the way they are right now. Why good is bad, up is down, insane is sane, etc.  The Free Masons are behind it all. 

http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?...8#pid67568

I had to download it. I'm an old man - 5 hours of video is far too much for me to endure in a single sitting!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’