Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAS CHINA DEFEATED THE UNITED STATES?
(05-19-2021, 11:37 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I hope you're right, but is seems the democRats are marching right in line with whatever China wants from us. We have the deep state in positions all throughout our government, put in place by Obummer and ready for the "kill". 

I'm not giving up until the fat lady sings, but I'm not a optimistic as I once was.

I think you are making a common mistake here, the same one that the CCP is making. You appear to be equating the US government with the US PEOPLE, and that is not a valid inference. The government has been divorced from the population for some time now.

The CCP does have the US government and the so-called "deep state" kowtowing and walking the chalk line, but the people, not so much. Leaders can no longer lead when no one follows, and the plan can be defeated by a simple refusal to follow the Pied Piper.

Some, the true Believers, will follow the Judas goat into whichever slaughter chute they are led into. Others of us, not so much. There are those among us who are not opposed to planting a few bombs in a few asses to prevent the overthrow of America from being completed.

That is exactly why they are hammering so hard at the moment on "extremism" which is only extreme when viewed from the communist position, since that is all it is opposed to. They are just trying to add extra baggage like "racism" and "Sexism" and all those other "isms" in order to demonize their opposition as widely as possible, and confuse the real thrust of the battle.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: HAS CHINA DEFEATED THE UNITED STATES? - by Ninurta - 05-20-2021, 12:00 AM