Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2015 and the plans for a 3d World War using Bio weapons
There are only a two reasons for a government to search for wild viruses and manipulate them in a laboratory to give them the ability to infect humans that have no natural immunity.

Reason 1) To study emerging viral threats and develop a treatment or vaccine in the event it will one day become a pandemic. This reasoning I'll call "preventing a pandemic".

Reason 2) To create the most viral and deadly human pathogen possible for use as a biological weapon. I'll call this reasoning, "causing a pandemic".

Reason one is very weak IMO and reason two may be rationalized as a MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) tactic, meant only as a deterrent. Both of these are merely excuses for biological warfare given that reason one is a good excuse to cover for reason two and skirt any bio-weapon or human rights agreements.

In either case, I call their reasoning, "creating the monster you fear" and it is fearsome in its scope and power.

Actually there are more "reasons", but it all boils down to bio-warfare, so this information about Chinese plans only supports what I've suspected for well over a year now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015 and the plans for a 3d World War using Bio weapons - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 05-10-2021, 02:31 AM