Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2015 and the plans for a 3d World War using Bio weapons
I remain convinced that the "pandemic" was the first shot fired in WW III, a biological attack.

I have no doubt at all that the virus was engineered through "gain of function" research, rather than anything that occurred naturally, and I have no doubts that it was released intentionally rather than an "accidental escape from the lab" as the news shills are trying to claim, whenever they make the claim that it was engineered at Wuhan.

I believe it was released as a reconnaissance, to see how biological warfare would affect the west, it's medical facilities and response, and to gauge our reactions to it, so that the actual coming attack could be more tightly tailored to the situation.

The US supported the research to create it, knowing that research would be conducted in a foreign nation in case it "got loose", to insulate America from it... but then the CCP turned out to not be as friendly to America as the talking heads thought, and they released it on the world intentionally, since they had the primary access and control of it.

So, we paid for it, but they own it. That seems to be a common CCP theme - getting their victims to pay for their own demise.

I don't have any "proof" for all this speculation. It is the result of piecing far-flung parts of the puzzle together, and is the only thing I have found so far that accounts for all of the known facts. It's not the only possible explanation, but it IS the only one that works given current knowledge.
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015 and the plans for a 3d World War using Bio weapons - by Ninurta - 05-09-2021, 11:43 PM