Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why would I even want to?
We live in a state where the governor refuses to back off of the majority of his Covid mandates. It sucks major ass and everyone is getting sick and tired of it. But guess what we can do? We can drive about 10 minutes and we are across the river and in another state where they have ended the majority of their Covid mandates!

Yesterday was so wonderful! We ate at a restaurant and I went into a store- with NO mask and NO social distancing! It was almost like the world had gone back to normal! I say almost because nearly half the people we saw were still wearing masks and distancing VOLUNTARILY. I'm okay with that- you do YOU as long as I can do ME!

Half of the people I know in my city have been doing the same, crossing the border to get back to a state of semi-normalcy. I suspect many more of the people I know here are also border hopping on the down low. It's really sort of a shame that so much money that could be supporting businesses in our state is going to our neighbor, but we are sick and tired of all the restrictions!

Sure, I could spend my money all here and let the gestapo control how I do business but why would I even want to? 

Take a good, hard look Governor Andy! Tax revenues that could be ours will continue to go to our neighbors until you wake the hell up and see the writing on the wall!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Why would I even want to? - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 05-03-2021, 03:10 PM
RE: Why would I even want to? - by F2d5thCav - 05-03-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: Why would I even want to? - by Ninurta - 05-03-2021, 08:51 PM
RE: Why would I even want to? - by ABNARTY - 05-04-2021, 01:53 AM
RE: Why would I even want to? - by Finspiracy - 05-04-2021, 10:57 AM