Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nicotine and Menthol as Possible Treatments for SARS-CoV-2
I smoked menthol back when I smoked. I vape menthol now that I don't smoke. Plus, my vape juice is anywhere from 4 to 24 times the normal nicotine content of vape juice, because when you make it, you get to set the levels.

They've banned most flavors in vape juice already, and have been talking of banning menthol in  it... Then they banned delivery of vape juice in general to solve all their "problems" in one fell swoop... now they want to ban menthol smokes, too... 

It seems they are just trying their damndest to kill folks off.

And that isn't even counting the killing off of non-smokers when tensions rise in inner cities from nicotine withdrawals among the black population, especially in light of the already sharp rise in violent crime, even with the nicotine still available..

Luckily, I can synthesize all the menthol I can carry from wild peppermint plants here if push comes to shove, and grow my own tobacco to make nicotine in the same eventuality, so I'm good, but what about all those folks who can't?

I can feel an uprising in response to totalitarianism in US government creeping closer and closer. More and more people are waking up and saying "Dafuq? When did THIS switch happen?" it's coming if the Totalitarians don't back the hell off, and they are showing no signs of doing so.

ETA: I told Grace about this, and she says that a vape forum she belongs to, which has about a million members worldwide, has only had TWO cases of covid among their membership, and neither one of those got very severe. Food for thought. Furthermore, everything the Left has EVER done for black folks under the guise of "helping" them has made matters worse. That observation goes right along with my theory that the Left has deliberately kept Blacks sequestered in inner city "new plantations" just to harvest votes from them... but more and more Black folks are waking up, too, and running away from the Democrat Party on the American Left, Now the Left sees that, and in a panic decides to just kill them off rather than let them migrate to the opposition and gain their defacto freedom, finally...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nicotine and Menthol as Possible Treatments for SARS-CoV-2 - by Ninurta - 05-02-2021, 06:18 PM