Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Doug Casey On The Shocking 2025 “Deagel” Forecast
Fear not. Deagel has been just as wrong before as it is right now. They made a dire prediction substantially the same as this one in 2014, which failed miserably to materialize at all. I don't even know how they manage to stay in business, because their analyses are so fatally flawed. They have the raw numbers on world military might, but they have no clue as to how to analyse those numbers.

Understand I'm not criticizing Doug Casey or "Tyler Durden", I'm criticizing Deagel, and always will until such time as they attempt to approach sanity and rational logic in their analyses.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doug Casey On The Shocking 2025 “Deagel” Forecast - by Ninurta - 04-23-2021, 01:05 AM