Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus
(04-22-2021, 12:36 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 04:47 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: After finally seeing the body cam footage, I can see why the cop shot her. He did so to save the other girl. Detailed breakdown in the video. 

Nobody slinging snot over the other girl who got her head kicked in. Nobody rioting over the girl who almost got stabbed. Nobody demanding the dude who attacked the girl go to jail. 

But look. I got it. These details are immaterial. If you see the world through SJW colored glasses, all that is here is police tyranny. Never mind who gets hurt or killed. They are unimportant. ACAB and all that. 

Yeah, I'm really shocked that no one cares about the girl-in-pink's life.   And the disconnect, "I may just be in my backyard, doing nothing with my kids, and they'll shoot me!"   That was in a newscast I watched last night.  Well, geez, not unless you come at them or someone else in a deadly manner, like this 16 y/o did to the girl-in-pink.   Are we looking at IQ's of 75 or what?  A complete inability to reason and be objective?  A complete unawareness that a knife is a deadly weapon?  Saw someone else ask, "why not just tase them?"  Er....because if it's a potentially deadly attack, you need to stop it RFN.   It took the squad 6 min to get there.  It's my understanding that if the right artery is hit, you're dead in 5 minutes.  That could be ONE effective stab:  5 minutes.   If the perp managed to land several before being stopped....  So yeah, she had to be stopped immediately.

The alternative is to abandon people to the fate of the jungle if they're unfortunate enough to live around people who think it's okay to assault and kill others.   That is not morally acceptable, but I fear it may come to that if things don't change.  I know one cop who said, "I would have taken a long time putting on my hat in the car."  Yep.  Keep attacking them for doing their duty, and this will increase.

Yup. There is no winning as there is no debate. It's simply an opportunity to further an agenda. But you're right. The people who facilitate this either through ignorance or design bother me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-22-2021, 12:36 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by ABNARTY - 04-22-2021, 01:15 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-26-2021, 12:01 PM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:48 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:42 AM
RE: 16 Year Old Girl Shot by Police in Columbus - by drussell41 - 04-27-2021, 08:56 AM