Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Coming to a City Near YOU and Tax Payer Funded!
(04-20-2021, 03:45 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 02:48 AM)ABNARTY Wrote: The C19 checks and now this. There must be some amazing source of money out there that I am unaware of.

There is. It's called an "intaglio press", and it prints money day and night. Weimar Germany did that. The resultant inflation had people running. not walking, directly from work with their paychecks to the bank, before the money could devalue farther, and from the bank, taking wheelbarrows of cash, also at a dead run, to buy a loaf of bread at the store before the money could devalue even further. That's how fast the value of the Deutsch Mark was falling. Rhodesia did that, too, after Robert Mugabe took the country over and renamed it Zimbabwe. I have a Zimbabwe 50 cent piece, minted in 1980, the first year Zimbabwe issued money, that was eventually worth 1/50 billionth of it's face value. The metal in it is worth far more than the monetary value of it. that's how bad the inflation got in Zimbabwe under the tender ministrations of Mugabe.

BidenHarris and their pet congress are spending the US into an inflationary spiral, and out of existence. You don't have to take my word for it - just watch how prices rise as the value of the over-printed, over spent Congressional Dollar continues to plummet because too much cash is in circulation, far more than can be covered by any reserves of actual value. As the value reserves stay the same size, there is a lesser and lesser bit of it to cover each dollar printed, so the value of the dollar, per dollar, per "slice of reserve", drops. It gets spread too thin for the reserves to cover.

That is a part of the factor in rising gas prices, rising grocery prices, and even rising ammunition prices. Another part is pure human greed of the sellers. They control the flow, so they control the prices. last June, I spent 18.00 a box for 50 rounds of 9mm ammo. Same stuff, same brand, same bullet weight, same quantity now costs 60.00 a box. Also last June, I spent .36 cents a round for 5.56 SS109 (M855) ammo - the exact same stuff, same brand, same specs, costs 1.62 a round now. Even Russian Tula Arsenal ammo has increased in price by a factor of between 2X and 3X. I know they aren't paying the Tula Arsenal any of that extra price increase, so who is pocketing the difference? I spent $400 on 5.56 ammo last June, and that cache is worth $1800.00 now, but it's "value" to me is far higher than that. That's why I've buried it in several caches through these hills. It'll be there when I need it.

Buckle up - we're in for a hell of a ride!

Funding "higher paying jobs" does essentially the same thing - they have to print more money to cover all that higher pay, but the reserves backing the money stay the same size, so while the dollar amount of the job rises, the value of the total money earned at that job stays the same, and is spread out over those dollars, and prices continue to rise... but the point there is really moot, because they first have to CREATE jobs before they can offer higher pay to work them. They aren't creating any jobs, they are steadily taking out what jobs we have. On top of that, they're flooding the border with illegal aliens to make competition even harder for what jobs are left in the wake of their path of destruction. I am of the opinion that they are crashing the economy on purpose, to end the US and leave a power vacuum for China to fill, on orders directly from the CCP, who own BidenHarris and most of Congress.

I'm not sure the US can survive 4 years of BidenHarris, much less 8. But we had a good run while it lasted, didn't we?

I believe the only way to survive what is coming is to learn to barter, value for value of whatever you are bartering, and create those barter networks now, rather than later. I recommend produce and tangible items to create produce or make life easier. You can't eat gold or silver, so those will eventually be worthless except in certain circles that neither you nor I circulate in. Joe on the street, whom you are bartering with, will have no use for them, and therefore they will have no "value" to him. A "medium of exchange" holds only the value that the recipient places in it. Tangible goods hold more value, because people value eating more than they do rolling in piles of gold coins that they can't eat, when it comes right down to survival.

I live in a rural area. Lots of people already utilize some form of barter. Trades. Stuff gets sold and resold all the time. I think they will be OK.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coming to a City Near YOU and Tax Payer Funded! - by ABNARTY - 04-20-2021, 02:58 PM