Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Australia has secret plans to ATTACK China! Beating the drums of WAR!
Hmmm.  Comes down to the mentality of the populace of China.  I only assume most Chinese commoners don't give a hoot about Taiwan for example and just want to get on with their lives.  Xi doesn't see it that way.  I'm sure the Taiwanese feel the same way about "just let us get on with our lives, get over domination." is my thoughts.

The Island of Tasmania, south of Aussie, which is a little bit smaller than Taiwan in area and has a much lesser population, if they decided to succeed or become autonomous from the Australian mainland you wouldn't see the mental bellicosity that China displays towards Taiwan.

There'd be a referendum and if the majority decided then that would be the decision.  For or against succession. There would be no military threats or action.  

Chinese politicians and military are bullies and really need a bloody nose not just for the world but even for their common population.

My little bit on input, Tragic for China.

Kind regards,

Bally :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Australia has secret plans to ATTACK China! Beating the drums of WAR! - by Bally002 - 04-14-2021, 09:58 AM