Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden will pay it
North Korea is a piss ant of a country. I can't figure out a reason we need to talk to them at all, or listen to their chirps of feigned outrage or threats of dire consequences. It's a tiny country. We could turn the whole country into a smoking, glowing, glass-blanketed crater in a matter of minutes if we wanted to, so I can fathom no reason to obsequiously kowtow to them. North Korea reminds me of that book and movie from the 1960's called "The Mouse That Roared".

Iran wants pay to play? Imagine that. My response would be "Ok. You want money? That's cute. You're forgetting who the Big Dog in this room is. No money for you. Here, feed your people with these new economic sanctions. Come back and see me if you get ready to talk. Make sure you come turban in hand.  If you don't, it ain't no skin off my ass. Sit and watch your people get skinny. I don't care. Have a nice day! Don't let the door bump yer ass on the way out."

BidenHarris just ain't got any negotiation talent in him.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Biden will pay it - by guohua - 04-10-2021, 01:14 AM
RE: Biden will pay it - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-10-2021, 01:28 AM
RE: Biden will pay it - by Ninurta - 04-10-2021, 01:50 AM
RE: Biden will pay it - by ABNARTY - 04-10-2021, 03:07 AM
RE: Biden will pay it - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-10-2021, 04:52 AM
RE: Biden will pay it - by guohua - 04-10-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: Biden will pay it - by PLOTUS - 04-11-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: Biden will pay it - by xuenchen - 04-11-2021, 02:44 AM