Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hunter Biden's Laptop
(04-09-2021, 09:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(04-09-2021, 09:36 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: He sure doesn't have much of a "tool shed". I'm guessing that means he must have a tiny "tool".
Maybe that's why he went for the little ones- they wouldn't know to laugh at it! 

@"GeauxHomeLittleD",   

huhwhat

That could be the reason a lot of the child pervs like the young ones.  Good point!

I read somewhere a long time ago that there are two main reasons that adults are sexually attracted to children. The first was that the people were sexually abused themselves as children- though I don't find that a legitimate excuse as I was abused and would NEVER hurt a child! The second was that for whatever reasons they never reached emotional maturity to be able to interact well with other adults- they may even have spouses and children of their own but have severe inferiority complexes and thus feel more at ease with children. 

I would add a third reason of my own: There are just some sick, evil fucks that get off on hurting and terrorizing someone smaller than themselves due to their feelings of inferiority so they can temporarily feel powerful.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Hunter Biden's Laptop - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-09-2021, 09:20 PM
RE: Hunter Biden's Laptop - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-09-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Hunter Biden's Laptop - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-09-2021, 09:43 PM
RE: Hunter Biden's Laptop - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 04-09-2021, 10:17 PM
RE: Hunter Biden's Laptop - by guohua - 04-09-2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Hunter Biden's Laptop - by ABNARTY - 04-10-2021, 02:59 AM