Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fun Vax?
I have no idea which forum this belongs in; please feel free to move it. 

Does anyone remember this video, where the military is discussing a vaccine against religious fundamentalism?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_Zo1-5B30o

Now take a look at this sentence from Plotus:

"Have I taken the sign of the Beast and been abandoned by My God in return?" 
http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=7271&page=5

I know I read two other people's accounts where they said they felt like their spirit/soul had been killed by the vaccine; the other, that they could not longer contact God.   I'm sorry I didn't keep the link.   I remember it because I thought, "that's really odd." 

I wonder if this COVID-19 vax could have components of the above fun-vax in it?   That could partly explain the unreal push to get everyone vaccinated.

I remember the video. I guess it is possible but apparently not very effective or at least effectiveness hasn't become apparent. Among the people I know it is about a 50/50 split on those who have taken the vaccine and those who refuse it and while most have complained of side effects none have complained of a feeling of loss of connection to God, though I imagine if it is a component of the vax it could take longer to manifest in some or most. Guess I'll take a "wait and see" position on this. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(04-04-2021, 01:10 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I remember the video. I guess it is possible but apparently not very effective or at least effectiveness hasn't become apparent. Among the people I know it is about a 50/50 split on those who have taken the vaccine and those who refuse it and while most have complained of side effects none have complained of a feeling of loss of connection to God, though I imagine if it is a component of the vax it could take longer to manifest in some or most. Guess I'll take a "wait and see" position on this. 

I agree. 

Just thought it was curious and interesting. I've never heard anyone say anything like this for any other vaccine.

Although it's only three people, would we even know if more people were experiencing it?
(04-04-2021, 01:26 PM)drussell41 Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 01:10 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote: I remember the video. I guess it is possible but apparently not very effective or at least effectiveness hasn't become apparent. Among the people I know it is about a 50/50 split on those who have taken the vaccine and those who refuse it and while most have complained of side effects none have complained of a feeling of loss of connection to God, though I imagine if it is a component of the vax it could take longer to manifest in some or most. Guess I'll take a "wait and see" position on this. 

I agree. 

Just thought it was curious and interesting.   I've never heard anyone say anything like this for any other vaccine.  

Although it's only three people, would we even know if more people were experiencing it?

It is possible that they might not even notice as they are focusing on other symptoms like headache, brain fog, fatigue and lymph node swelling and pain- which have been the main symptoms of people I have spoken to. Also we must take into consideration that in these times not many people have faith in anything but science, politicians and mainstream media so they never had a connection to God to start with. 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]
(04-04-2021, 02:50 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(04-04-2021, 01:26 PM)drussell41 Wrote:

I agree. 

Just thought it was curious and interesting.   I've never heard anyone say anything like this for any other vaccine.  

It is possible that they might not even notice as they are focusing on other symptoms like headache, brain fog, fatigue and lymph node swelling and pain- which have been the main symptoms of people I have spoken to. Also we must take into consideration that in these times not many people have faith in anything but science, politicians and mainstream media so they never had a connection to God to start with. 

All true.   I appreciate hearing your thoughts on it.
@"drussell41",  I got a chill down my spine when I read your OP. 

Yes, I remember the vax you mentioned, and you bring up an interesting point about this being why they want to push it on everyone. Bill Gates is the epitome of evil, so I wouldn't put anything past him.

As mentioned, a majority of people don't feel a connection to God these days anyway, so they probably wouldn't notice.
Might be a booming market for this vaccine in the Middle East.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

(04-04-2021, 04:52 PM)F2d5thCav Wrote: Might be a booming market for this vaccine in the Middle East.

Cheers

I think that's why they were originally looking at it.   However, given the antipathy that exists against all three faiths of the Book......

It's kind of ironic.   Say they deployed it against Muslims in the ME.   So maybe they mitigate the fundamentalism associated with jihad.   However, there are other Muslims who are devout and not into violence.   Take away their religious faith and practice, and you might actually end up with something worse in that arena.   I wouldn't want to be responsible for that experiment.
(04-04-2021, 04:47 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"drussell41",  I got a chill down my spine when I read your OP. 

Yes, I remember the vax you mentioned, and you bring up an interesting point about this being why they want to push it on everyone. Bill Gates is the epitome of evil, so I wouldn't put anything past him.

As mentioned, a majority of people don't feel a connection to God these days anyway, so they probably wouldn't notice.

The whole thing just doesn't feel right.    It's more like the response you'd expect for airborne ebola or weaponized anthrax, you know?
@"drussell41" 

You are absolutely correct.  There is no way for a vaccine to alter something like that; at best, it would, as you mention, redirect the impulse into some other activity.

Cheers
[Image: 14sigsepia.jpg]

I dont think they can target one sort of religion, but i sure they can target DNA as a way of infecting set populations.
Now if we look at religion, there are a lot of things religious people have in common with people that have addictions. So if they target the pleasure centers in the brains that religion uses, the person who is targeted no longer gets there high from religion.
This is fully possible, but then as has been said , what is the next addiction they will move onto ?. 
So the people who have been targeted would need to be offered something as the new addiction, something the powers can use and control

Think about it, minusculebiggrin
(04-04-2021, 05:38 PM)Wallfire Wrote: I dont think they can target one sort of religion, but i sure they can target DNA as a way of infecting set populations.
Now if we look at religion, there are a lot of things religious people have in common with people that have addictions. So if they target the pleasure centers in the brains that religion uses, the person who is targeted no longer gets there high from religion.
This is fully possible, but then as has been said , what is the next addiction they will move onto ?. 
So the people who have been targeted would need to be offered something as the new addiction, something the powers can use and control

Think about it, minusculebiggrin

I'd be interested in a comparison of the scans seen in the video (of religious people) to those of addicts.  

Re the moving on to something TPTB could control and use..... happy thoughts.  /s   ugh. It wouldn't surprise me.
That is a potential connection I had not made, but it WOULD explain a lot, to me at least. I have been asking for quite a while now what the vax is really for, since it obviously isn't mitigating any of the risks of covid-19. If you still have to take all of the same precautions against covid after the vax that you had to take before the vax, then clearly it's not actually for the covid...

... and Grace and I have been discussing at length what the real reason might be for them to be pushing an obviously useless (for the publicly stated purpose) vaccine as hard as they have been pushing it.

I've heard it said that the pineal gland is active in all sorts of spiritual connections, from "religion" right on down to "Mediums" and the like who claim to make connections with various spooks, The one thing all these have in common is a claim of a spiritual contact component - what if the vax really acts against the pineal gland or some chemical/ hormonal component it produces?

Don't a high proportion of people who take it complain of headaches? Isn't the head where the pineal gland resides?

Got me thinking about this now...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

(04-04-2021, 06:52 PM)Ninurta Wrote: That is a potential connection I had not made, but it WOULD explain a lot, to me at least. I have been asking for quite a while now what the vax is really for, since it obviously isn't mitigating any of the risks of covid-19. If you still have to take all of the same precautions against covid after the vax that you had to take before the vax, then clearly it's not actually for the covid...

... and Grace and I have been discussing at length what the real reason might be for them to be pushing an obviously useless (for the publicly stated purpose) vaccine as hard as they have been pushing it.

I've heard it said that the pineal gland is active in all sorts of spiritual connections, from "religion" right on down to "Mediums" and the like who claim to make connections with various spooks, The one thing all these have in common is a claim of a spiritual contact component - what if the vax really acts against the pineal gland or some chemical/ hormonal component it produces?

Don't a high proportion of people who take it complain of headaches? Isn't the head where the pineal gland resides?

Got me thinking about this now...

Yeah, same here on wondering what it was really for.....if there was something else involved besides just massive $$$ for the pharmaceutical industry.    It could really be for covid (neutralizing versus sterilizing immunity), but the force with which it's being pushed doesn't compute.

It could act against the pineal gland.   PEG crosses the blood-brain barrier.   Headache and brain fog seem to be common complaints.   Cripes I hope that doesn't mean that the PEG-encapsulated mRNA is instructing the brain to make the spike protein.   All of a sudden, we'd have even more worries.  It could make autoimmune disease that attacks joints, skin, etc., look like child's play in comparison.