Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Allegedly, Jen Psaki Supports Communism
(03-28-2021, 06:58 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
Quote:
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gopusa.com%2Fwp-con...f=1&nofb=1]
There are videos and documents you can see in the article:  Source

What a pretty pink ushanka! And it's complete with a Soviet military star! I have one of those, too, but mine is on a military-issue ushanka, and it was gained by honest conquest. I don't wear it around town when I'm going out to meet all my little Bolshevik friends, either.

Here's mine:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9202]

That's a KGB lapel pin to the right of the Soviet star in the picture. Don't ask, and I won't lie. That picture was taken 2 or 3 years ago, before my beard grew out to it's current lush splendor.

Communists HAVE infiltrated every level of our government. Psaki is just a low level functionary. As a Communications Director, she sucks. Her obfuscation of Truth is patently transparent. Try to catch her ever giving a straight answer to anything.

The Communist infiltration is their reason for the big push to ban firearms. Communists have rarely if ever come out very well when Free people take arms against them. They cannot consolidate their victory so long as Americans remain able to defend themselves, so they aim to put a stop to that. People do not willingly go into slavery. Many would rather starve. Just ask a Ukrainian.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allegedly, Jen Psaki Supports Communism - by drussell41 - 03-28-2021, 07:21 PM
RE: Allegedly, Jen Psaki Supports Communism - by Ninurta - 03-28-2021, 07:56 PM