Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White House Mistakenly Tells Migrants in Spanish - the Border Is Not Closed
(03-12-2021, 02:29 AM)Finspiracy Wrote: Why is all of this like... this?

Southern border of The United States. Why can't they just check the papers, if they are okay, come in, if they are not, then tough luck champ, get out. If there is a legitimate need for an asylum or something, come in. I know what you are thinking... It is not official border crossing points always. People come through whatever swamps and forests and whatnot. Why? USA spends trillions on useless shit. I bet that with a laughable spare change sum of one billion per year would secure your border with soldiers.

I am gonna come there illegally soon, get all the welfare benefits without any ID, and vote for Kennedy.

We had that setup under Trump. Biden immediately set about disassembling it the instant he usurped the office. Under Trump, they had to wait their asses on the other side of the border while we sorted out who was legitimate and who wasn't. Biden just threw the gates wide open for invasion.

"Unofficial" border crossing sites should be mined. period. Blow the first two or three to Kingdom Come, and the rest will have pause for thought thereafter. See, the problem is that NO papers get checked at "unofficial" crossings - that's what makes them "unofficial".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House Mistakenly Tells Migrants in Spanish - the Border Is Not Closed - by Ninurta - 03-12-2021, 07:27 AM