Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
White House Mistakenly Tells Migrants in Spanish - the Border Is Not Closed
(03-12-2021, 01:35 AM)guohua Wrote:
(03-11-2021, 08:44 PM)Ninurta Wrote: "Gaffe" my ass. She said exactly what she meant to say.

I agree.
Quote:Here’s the video from the border Joe Biden wishes didn’t exist

Border crisis? What border crisis?!?!

Quote:There is no border crisis according to Joe Biden. Well, technically, it’s not Joe Biden who’s saying it since he’s not saying much of anything to anyone about the border despite the unambiguous fact that it is currently being besieged by illegal aliens in ways this nation has never seen. At least according to White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, there’s nothing to see here…
Link

A couple rounds into the air bladders of that Zodiac mid-stream ought to send it right to the bottom with a load like that. Probably wouldn't have to set too many to swimming before the rest got the idea and stopped that crap. Popping a few rounds into the water ahead of the swimmers ought to direct them back to their own damned country rather than moving forward to invade ours.

I reckon I'm in a bit of a mood this evening - one of those moods where enough bullshit is enough.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: White House Mistakenly Tells Migrants in Spanish - the Border Is Not Closed - by Ninurta - 03-12-2021, 07:22 AM