Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possible Capitol Siege Attack March 4th 2021
I honestly don't even care if something happens or not. I don't think it will, but suspect it might if they can get enough Antifa rioters massed up and hand out the MAGA hats to them in time. If anything happens, whomever does it will NOT be "Right-wingers" - we've already moved on and are clearing beacheads for the next election cycle. We have several turncoat Congress critters to get primaried and thrown out of office on their asses. Mitch McConnell is one that I will be working against. Liz Cheney is another who has to go, although I won't be involved much in working against her campaign - she's too far away for me to fool with. More local folks will have to handle it.

Mitt Romney has to have his political career ended as well.  There are several others who also have to go. We don't need turncoats at the top of the Republican Party. We don't need opportunists who will face whichever direction they think the wind is going to blow at the expense of their constituents. We need steadfast statesmen who have heart, and will fight for the good of their constituencies.

There is a lot of work to be done in the next couple years. We ain't got time to be pissing at windmills in DC. Any alleged Republican politician who is not fighting a rearguard action in DC, who is not sabotaging their agenda and blocking and obstructing it at every turn has to go.

All this "reporting" is merely an attempt to justify permanent militarization of Capitol Hill in DC. It's not a real threat, it's made-up Pelosi bullshit. It made me laugh out loud where the article said "and protect the American People" - ROFLMFAO! How are they gonna protect "us" on Capitol Hill when we can't even get in there to be "protected" because they've barricaded themselves behind a zoo fence? No, they give no shits about "The American people" until it's time to vote. The rest of the time, we're on our own, and I'm good with that. bet you dollars against donuts that we won't have an illegal alien invasion around here, no matter how porous they make the southern border. We don't mind hiding bodies if they try. We're not ICE or Border Patrol - we are private citizens with families to look after and keep safe. We'll shoot the bastards when they try to invade here, no doubt.

Grace keeps reminding me that they are trying to "extend" the troop presence in DC... and I have to keep reminding her that wherever an American Soldier sets foot to occupy, U.S. soldiers will be there forever, and that includes DC. How long have we had "temporary" occupation troops in, for instance Germany now? Korea? Iraq? Okinawa? Afghanistan? Nossir, those troops are there to stay in DC - the occupation has already been started, and there is never any end to it after that.

Nope, I don't care what happens in DC at all. I ain't got time to worry about them. They made their damned bed, now they can lie in it for all I care. We have a country to retake. I give no shits if that includes Washington DC or not. They can declare the entire area a military base and rename it "Fort BidenHarris" for all I care.

Know this: If the DC politicans REALLY gave a shit about the American People, they would be asking themselves right about now why they think they have to barricade themselves away from the people they are claiming to serve. They would be asking themselves what they are doing wrong that is pissing folks off to that extent. They are NOT asking themselves that. they are instead making up make-believe boogey men to justify their own extremist agenda.

The American people are not who they are really looking out for or worried about, because we are no longer their actual employers.

DC is dead to me.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible Capitol Siege Attack March 4th 2021 - by drussell41 - 03-03-2021, 11:28 PM
RE: Possible Capitol Siege Attack March 4th 2021 - by Ninurta - 03-04-2021, 04:02 AM
RE: Possible Capitol Siege Attack March 4th 2021 - by drussell41 - 03-05-2021, 10:00 AM
RE: Possible Capitol Siege Attack March 4th 2021 - by Wallfire - 03-05-2021, 10:46 AM
RE: Possible Capitol Siege Attack March 4th 2021 - by Wallfire - 03-05-2021, 04:19 PM