Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I want the JAB! Give Me The JAB!
(02-14-2021, 12:36 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Last time I heard the words in your title, it was a stripper saying them to me...

Is this CRISPR tech working on the telomeres? 'Cause longer telomeres help you live longer. I had mine tested, and they said I should live into my mid-80's, if nothing else killed me off.

"My, Gramps, what a long telomere you have..." - also spoken by a stripper once upon a time... or maybe it was a nurse... or maybe it was just a stripper in a nurse's costume...

Explanation: The answer to your question "Is this CRISPR tech working on the telomeres? 'Cause longer telomeres help you live longer. I had mine tested, and they said I should live into my mid-80's, if nothing else killed me off." ... is YES!

Personal Disclosure: LOL at stripper in a nurses outfit. tinybiggrin You have just given me a niche market business idea!

minusculebeercheers Cheers!
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
I want the JAB! Give Me The JAB! - by OmegaLogos - 02-14-2021, 12:04 AM
RE: I want the JAB! Give Me The JAB! - by Ninurta - 02-14-2021, 12:36 AM
RE: I want the JAB! Give Me The JAB! - by OmegaLogos - 02-14-2021, 03:14 AM
RE: I want the JAB! Give Me The JAB! - by Kenzo - 02-14-2021, 06:17 AM