Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is What,,,,,,
(02-07-2021, 09:27 AM)Kenzo Wrote: Excellent point`s all what you writed and i have to to agree on it. Let people and different States choose a way of living, and without huge Federal government. Biden will not like the concept thought i think, he wants total control, a totalitarianism...

The military industrial complex could get smaller budget in case of Balkanization, so i doubt they are not happy with the concept either, and same could be with medical industrial complex...

But the other option , starting to fight , civil war, all sort of violence, false flags etc is worse choise...countrys that get in to serious domestic instability/conflicts get things usually to very bad , worse...

Not sure what is the situation in Canada...I guess many there are not happy either how things are going there with goverment bullying with covid .

Well it`s not really so good here either, In Finland....Goverment look`s more like communist and are terrorizing people with covid , together with the MSM....I dont like this bs what they do here. So things are bad Worldwide... tinyshocked

In America, the federal government has grown beyond the limits set by the Founders a couple of centuries ago, and now views itself as the Overlord of not just the People, but the States as well. It sees itself as our Overlord, no longer our servant. It's not just the Left or the Right thinking like that, it's both sides. Now that the Marxists have taken office, there has been a strange, opportunistic swing by most of the Republicans in office toward the Left as well. They are one big happy dysfunctional hegemony, intent to rule the nation at the behest of the CCP, and after their image.

I can't get a handle on Canada. Canadians are much nicer than Americans, so harder to read when they are displeased with something. What I can say is that covid has been used worldwide as a vehicle to deliver more totalitarianism to the masses, and the masses seem to be displeased about that. It remains to be seen which populations actually have the balls to do something about it, though.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
This is What,,,,,, - by guohua - 02-04-2021, 11:47 PM
RE: This is What,,,,,, - by xuenchen - 02-05-2021, 12:02 AM
RE: This is What,,,,,, - by guohua - 02-06-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: This is What,,,,,, - by Kenzo - 02-06-2021, 06:37 PM
RE: This is What,,,,,, - by Ninurta - 02-07-2021, 04:04 AM
RE: This is What,,,,,, - by Kenzo - 02-07-2021, 09:27 AM
RE: This is What,,,,,, - by Ninurta - 02-09-2021, 05:17 PM
RE: This is What,,,,,, - by guohua - 02-09-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: This is What,,,,,, - by Ninurta - 02-09-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: This is What,,,,,, - by guohua - 02-10-2021, 05:03 PM
RE: This is What,,,,,, - by guohua - 02-13-2021, 07:35 PM