Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
John Kerry aka U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate
Okay, @"Ninurta" 

It took me 4 days of not getting drunk, to read with focus, and with an attention span long enough. Thank you, Sir. That was a great reply minusculeclap 

We kind of view this from a different angle. But there is lots of stuff in your post which i can easily agree with.

Quote:It is the very apex of human hubris to think mankind has the ability to destroy an entire planet. Can't be done. That's nothing more than mere mortals attempting to claim the thrones of gods to which they are not entitled. They will find the seat cushions to be a bit large for them.

The planet will not be destroyed. Humankind will be, unless it as a whole fix it's ways. Cockroaches are animals that can survive from about everything, there will be those at least. Of course i am a mere mortal, God is God. My seat cushion is good.

Quote:The fact, the actual SCIENTIFIC fact, is that the carbon is here because it was always here. By making use of fossil fuels, people are not "adding" anything at all, They are RETURNING carbon that has previously been stolen from the ecosphere, the theft of which was a major contributing factor in generating ice ages. You know - those periods of time when the world froze over and nearly everyone died. They are returning Mother Earth to the equilibrium, the balance she had before the carbon was sequestered, locked away in a vault she could no longer access, and so she froze over instead.

Scientific facts can change. However, i do not know about this (Carbon is here because it was always here), and i believe you on this one. "Adding... Returning" Think of it this way: Me and you and a few more RN members are in a room, spending time. I have a massive fart within me. The fart is contained. If i release it, everyone suffers. And i know what an ice age is.

Quote:Contrary to what the rich thieves and climate alarmists are telling us, CO2 is GOOD for the planet. It promotes the growth and diversity of life. Locking it away is what causes deserts to form. See, without CO2, plants suffocate - you don't have to cut down rain forests then, they die gasping.

I know what photosynthesis is.

Quote:"Combating Climate Change" is not our salvation, it is a recipe for our death. The rich folks stealing your money under the banner of "carbon credits" don't care at all about that.

The rich folks and the ruling elite do not need our money. They have almost all of it. What they want now, is more control and power over citizens. Maybe total control and power. Good work to benefit the environment will not help them with that.

Quote:Now they have placed one of those rich thieves as "climate czar" to oversee How YOUR money is spent in the US to destroy the climate. Didn't he marry into the Heinz 57 family of rich folks? How much of YOUR money do you think he will slide into his pockets under the guise of "saving the planet" form your evil god-like planet destroying powers?

I don't know anything about the Heinz 57 family. I am not evil, i am not god-like and the planet will not be destroyed.

So it would be best to throw all climate deal agreements and regulations to the trashcan? The carbon has always been here, let's release it big time then. Every country and every factory and individual can pollute as much as they can?

We, humans, do not have god-like powers.

Okay some things to sum it up: Sea levels are rising. Deserts are expanding. Temperatures are rising. Grapes can be grown here outdoor these days (Southern Finland). While it may be more lush and green at some areas, there are more areas that where once grew crops, now grows nothing.

If you want to continue this discussion, i would be interested to read your reply. This is educating and food for thought.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Kerry aka U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate - by Finspiracy - 01-31-2021, 04:12 AM