Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Going Galt
(01-18-2021, 05:15 PM)Wallfire Wrote: You make a very good point. The problem is in Europe the mass influx of very low IQ people. This means that the classic apprentice training has been lowered to a point that its of no use in the real world. The need for foremen to read the instructions to the workers and show them how to do the job is just unbelievable. Considering that ME countries and Africans has an IQ of about 60-70, in Sweden they are now running into groups of Sudanese that have an IQ 50 and below. Its got to a point that IQ cannot be measured its so low.
If the crap hits the fan who is going to look after these people. Do we just leave them to starve, as there is no way they can survive without the whole "real" culture of the country supporting them.
What happens when it goes "Galt".

They either swim, or they sink. I have noticed, just over my lifetime, that the quality of the human animal has been going down hill. Folks are being artificially kept alive nowadays that, a generation or two ago, would have died and been removed from the gene pool by nature itself. Due to that, the overall quality of the human beast has been degrading, and that degradation has been accelerating as more and more of those defective genes have been retained in the gene pool. It's not just the intelligence factor, but even physical factors. I'm not talking eugenics here, I'm talking about just letting nature take it's course. For example, most warning labels are made just to keep imbeciles from reaping the natural rewards of their imbecility. "Don't eat this, don't do that with this product" - if they are unintelligent enough to do those things, why do we want them to propagate? It only reduces the overall quality and ability of the species. Eventually, the "too dumb to live" will outnumber the fit to survive, and the species will be in danger of extinction when there are no longer enough minds bright enough to write out the warning labels that keep the rest alive. Probably at that point, the species SHOULD go extinct. By them, it is no longer fit for survival, and nature will ALWAYS win in the end.

Maybe I'm heartless, but then so is Mother Nature. She don't care at all, and will kill you in a heartbeat with no remorse whatsoever.

Quote:Do we watch these groups of low IQ starve and freeze to death ? remember if you use a Galt system there is no room for useless people, everyone must bring something to the table, not just take, take, take from it.
No easy answer.
It seems it will be survival of the best working together.

I don't know about you, but I'm not going to have time to waste to watch them starve. they can starve without my supervision. I have other things to do. Yes, everyone must have something to bring to the table, but that "something" is not always obvious until someone MAKES it obvious. Just two generations ago, everyone here had something to bring to the table, and we made it work. If a kid was old enough to walk, there was something they could do to contribute. If a grandparent or great grandparent was too old to walk, there were still things THEY could do to contribute, too. It was not uncommon here to have 4 generations of people living in the same house, all contributing to the good of the family, "the common weal". If a man got injured and couldn't work for a while, his neighbors pitched in to help him until he was back on his feet, because they all knew he would do the same for them.

When I was a teenager, I helped my dad build entire additions for old folks in the neighborhood, and he never charged them a dime. We would go and tear down steps, and rebuild them with shorter risers because as people get older, they can't step as high, and it made it easier for the old folks to get in and out without injuring themselves. Never charged a dime. BUT - if we needed something they had, even just information on how to do something we didn't know yet, we knew where to go to find out... and they never charged us a dime for the education, either.

If I killed more than we could eat, there was always someone around who could make use of it... and they did the same. I used to hang out with an old guy who never saw a sober day the entire time I knew him, but that old fart taught me quite a lot about how to feed myself, and that knowledge occasionally fed him, too. Not just how to hunt particular animals, but which plants I could eat and which would kill me, which medicinal plants were good for various ailments, that sort of thing. When he got down and couldn't get around to get his own, I was the labor pool, and could get him what he needed, but only because he had already taught me what to look for. I tried to return the value he had already delivered to me. It was only fair.

That sort of thing doesn't happen much any more. We have been herded into a monetary economy where someone else controls OUR economy, and always for their own benefit. If the human race is to survive, it's going to have to stop thinking in financial terms.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it ever does.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Going Galt - by Ninurta - 01-18-2021, 05:33 AM
RE: Going Galt - by OmegaLogos - 01-18-2021, 05:38 AM
RE: Going Galt - by Ninurta - 01-18-2021, 05:44 AM
RE: Going Galt - by Ninurta - 01-18-2021, 06:00 AM
RE: Going Galt - by PuppupSuzieQ - 01-18-2021, 02:14 PM
RE: Going Galt - by Ninurta - 01-18-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: Going Galt - by Wallfire - 01-18-2021, 02:46 PM
RE: Going Galt - by Snarl - 01-18-2021, 05:10 PM
RE: Going Galt - by Ninurta - 01-18-2021, 07:15 PM
RE: Going Galt - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 01-18-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: Going Galt - by Wallfire - 01-18-2021, 05:15 PM