Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
42.6 million Killed in 2020
(01-04-2021, 10:37 AM)WonderCow Wrote: What do you think would happen if all abortions suddenly stopped worldwide?
All mental and physical abuse would magically disappear? No more infanticide? 
How many kids worldwide have hellish childhoods? How many kids worldwide are starving?how many kids worldwide consider committing suicide?
Good parents are not as common as you might think.

Also, most people who object to abortion are either male, come from the wealthier end of the spectrum, or have loving families.

Just highlighting the other side of the coin for you.

Good points all.

We collect money during tournaments and every year and donate to a couple of orphanages; the kids that some mom or dad did not want are there going to school and begging for contact. You have to have a hard heart to walk away after the ceremony.

I could offer any of those kids to break their necks and put them out of their misery but I doubt I would have any takers. I have spent many years in what many would consider third world or worse countries. To me the harder the existence the harder people try to survive.

IMO I could take many western people to such countries and they would find it hard to survive and no doubt some percentage of them would seriously think of suicide if they had to live there. But...it would be their choice.

Put another way go to your knees with an enemy rifle pointed at your head and your hands bound behind you. Will you pray, will you beg for your life, or will you just close your mind and wait for the eminent bullet to splatter your brains ? All events as what led up to your present circumstance was by your choice or happenstance. Your Choice....

42.6 million babies had no choice....

I think people who want to off themselves should be free to do so. No questions step right in and here, we will help you. Their choice.

Choice and freedom to chose being the key thought IMO. I wonder if any of those 42.6 million would have grown up to become another Einstein or a Hitler/Stalin/Mao... We will never know for they are dead and robbed from their very existence.... The eugenics people think "great good riddance" while those who believe in the sanctity of life have a problem with such death as there should be a better way. minusculebeercheers

Messages In This Thread
42.6 million Killed in 2020 - by 727Sky - 01-03-2021, 07:58 AM
RE: 42.6 million Killed in 2020 - by ABNARTY - 01-04-2021, 05:26 AM
RE: 42.6 million Killed in 2020 - by WonderCow - 01-04-2021, 10:37 AM
RE: 42.6 million Killed in 2020 - by 727Sky - 01-04-2021, 11:33 AM
RE: 42.6 million Killed in 2020 - by WonderCow - 01-04-2021, 12:11 PM
RE: 42.6 million Killed in 2020 - by 727Sky - 01-04-2021, 01:06 PM
RE: 42.6 million Killed in 2020 - by Ninurta - 01-04-2021, 05:34 PM