Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Michael Hastings' Inferno
(12-19-2020, 11:44 PM)Minstrel Wrote: I accept the explanations you've posed as other possibilities.

I think, though, that - were either of these to be genuinely considered, one would want to answer 'why' (neither of) these mechanisms did not activate the brake lights when the car hit the ground (after launching at the hump in the intersection of North Highlands Ave. & Melrose Ave.), went out of control, a correction maneuver was employed, and the wheel/s encountering the median curb.

As you say, though - it's worth consideration.
Thanks.

Because the car was still in forward motion until it met that sudden stop at the tree.. That is what would allow for the brake pedal to continue forward, effectively being "pushed" without a foot on it.

Bear in mind that I'm certain it was a killing, rather than an accident or a suicide - I just don't think the brake lights coming on at the end are a pivotal factor. I believe that was probably simple physics instead.

I'm guessing his right foot was braced on the floorboard for impact, because he had likely already determined that neither the brake nor the accelerator were under his immediate control. it doesn't take complicated installation of a remote control mechanism - all it takes is a hacksaw, a pair of wire cutters, and a few minutes time.

The line of inquiry should probably at this point revolve around the interlinked coverup to find answers of "who", "why", and "what was the extent of the involvement".

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Minstrel - 12-19-2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Ninurta - 12-19-2020, 11:10 AM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Minstrel - 12-19-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Ninurta - 12-20-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Minstrel - 12-20-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Minstrel - 12-19-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Minstrel - 01-01-2021, 03:25 AM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by PLOTUS - 12-20-2020, 03:03 AM
RE: Michael Hastings' Inferno - by Minstrel - 12-20-2020, 08:25 PM