Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stunned for want of a better word
(12-16-2020, 01:53 AM)guohua Wrote: The CCP may know something we don't or they are assuming that they have won with Biden/Harris and Hunter Biden.

I heard today from old acquaintances of mine (with connections in the MSS) that the Generals/Admirals in the CCP have instructed the Chinese Consulate in SF, Ca. to probe for the Bribery amount of Prominent Politicians in CA. and OR. and to include Biden/Harris for coastal Land/Bases and City Purchases or what other arrangements might be required.

Make of this information what you will, but I can not copy and post letter, Yes, people may think of using a Text Message or Email is secure, NO, actually Old Fashion hand written letters sent through the Postal Service is REALLY the best with the address and letter contents written in OLD, Very Old Mandarin Script.

Food For Thought.

Now now, Mrs, G, it's not "bribery", it's "appropriate expression of appreciation and gratitude". I saw a CCP guy just today using that phrase to justify those sorts of payments.

It DOES make sense to me, though. With the PLA buildup just across the border around Vancouver with Trudeau's blessing, all those PLA troops will need a place to go, a beach head of sorts, for when they decide to come across the border and visit us. Sine the Left Coast of the US is just nearby, and they already have a lot of friends there...

Since Trudeau was eager to give the PLA bases in Canada, I can think of no real reason BidenHarris would balk at providing them in the US as well, given a proper "expression of appreciation and gratitude". It wouldn't be their first rodeo of taking CCP payoffs.

Aren't Swalwell, Feinstein, Pelosi, and Heels-Up Harris from California? Yeah, I'm seeing a CCP Friendship pattern developing on the Left Coast. With the crime rate soaring there, DA's "decriminalizing" crime as a response to the rising crime and lack of police manpower and ability, and US troops and police having their hands tied behind their backs and being "defunded" and demoralized, I imagine most Left Coasters will soon be begging for a PLA presence to quell the crime and unrest... 

Seems to me almost like a plan...

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by Snarl - 12-16-2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by guohua - 12-16-2020, 01:35 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by Snarl - 12-16-2020, 01:21 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by guohua - 12-16-2020, 01:53 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by kdog - 12-16-2020, 02:45 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by Ninurta - 12-16-2020, 04:29 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by kdog - 12-16-2020, 03:11 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by guohua - 12-16-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by Wallfire - 12-16-2020, 07:10 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by guohua - 12-16-2020, 08:01 AM
RE: Stunned for want of a better word - by guohua - 12-16-2020, 04:47 PM