Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When The Left Divorces The Right
(11-23-2020, 03:05 PM)PLOTUS Wrote: A couple ha ha's and on.....

Curious and interesting the Glasses, the prescription and the care.
I say your ? vision should correct. I had similar/dissimilar a thing with cataract surgery. Both eyes, Each eye had to relearn the orientation and combine as one. Seems to be easy. It gives your newly oriented nerves new signals and a polarized wide angle  thing. The peripheral had to relearn, it was quick a couple months. All is well now a year later. The cheep'o optometrist should of ground your lenses, that was lame and poor form on their part.

My eyes have been an interest to VA doctors from birth.

I was born with a mass to my right eye that lies on my optic nerve. It has given me optic challenges that have kept me company my whole life. A portion of the mass had to be removed a year ago, because it was causing too much ocular pressure, superficially, and it was preventing my right eye from closing at night when I slept, causing excessive dryness and accidental abrasions.

Retraining of my ocular muscles was quite successful, as my vision improved to both eyes, unfortunately, like in with some relationships, they don't always stand up to trials and tribulations in life, and the relationship results in a divorce. That is what my two have decided on doing. They have gone their separate ways. My prescription includes prisms so they will see the light and come together, even if it is only behind a the darkened lenses of rain bowed hope. minusculebiggrin

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: When The Left Divorces The Right - by ABNARTY - 11-23-2020, 03:33 AM
RE: When The Left Divorces The Right - by drussell41 - 11-23-2020, 09:18 AM
RE: When The Left Divorces The Right - by PLOTUS - 11-23-2020, 03:05 PM
RE: When The Left Divorces The Right - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-23-2020, 03:45 PM