Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If you're going to buried
A serious reply..Gulp... I was 27 years of age living in a Buddhist country.

I grew up southern Baptist and was kinda pissed at what I had been told as a Baptist that everyone who did not accept Jesus as their savior would be committed forever into the fiery pit of hell. So.... I got a new testament (King's James version) and read the holy book from cover to cover.. It was somewhere around Mathew 23 or 25 that Christ told the Canaanite Woman that he came for the Jews and it would not be right to take the bread from the children of Israel and cast it to the dogs.... A couple of things hit me !  She was asking Christ to heal her daughter who had been afflicted by a devil....he ended up doing the healing because of her faith... But that was after basically calling her and all non Jews dogs...In Most countries calling someone a dog results in the local version of Kung Fu...... for a dog goes not know who it's father is.

So after a period of time while looking outside all of a sudden I had an realization ..... The grass got greener, the sky bluer, the clouds whiter. and a passing water buffalo took a big healthy crap. I then realized the buffalo had eaten the grass that had been fertilized by dead matter or other crap from dead things. In that case we are all part of everything in the cycle of life.

Burn my body and I become part of the smoke in the sky to once again spreads that part of my body across the land. My ashes will be kept of spread upon the ground to once again provide sustenance for the plants to grow and multiply or be eaten and once again turned into a pile of someones crap. When I die if there is nothing else then so be it. If there is something else, call it a day of judgement, I will stand proud before the judge and accept his words as I have nothing to hide from.. If the judge pisses me off then all bets are off !!! hahahaha

Messages In This Thread
If you're going to buried - by guohua - 11-21-2020, 12:30 AM
RE: If you're going to buried - by guohua - 11-21-2020, 01:30 AM
RE: If you're going to buried - by guohua - 11-21-2020, 03:16 AM
RE: If you're going to buried - by ABNARTY - 11-21-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: If you're going to buried - by PLOTUS - 11-21-2020, 08:04 PM
RE: If you're going to buried - by Ninurta - 11-22-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: If you're going to buried - by Finspiracy - 11-22-2020, 06:01 AM
RE: If you're going to buried - by 727Sky - 11-22-2020, 10:38 AM
RE: If you're going to buried - by Wallfire - 11-22-2020, 11:00 AM
RE: If you're going to buried - by guohua - 11-22-2020, 04:10 PM