Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ancient Civilizations on the Moon & Mars
The video pulls at your heart strings just like it is supposed to.. Same kinda stuff was used to cancel Apollo.. Feed them and the uneducated will just breed more uneducated mouths to feed. I am in a country where there are beggars in every city. some of the truly old folks I give something to.. The young able bodied or the woman with two rent a kids ( I joke not they rent the kids and give a portion of their take ins to the real moms) and one of her own I just walk on by. Some of the people missing limbs I will help on occasion but guess what .. If I feed every beggar there would be more beggars and I would have not made one bit of difference in the grand scheme of things.... except I to would end up either working, starving, or trying to find an unused street corner.. Maybe Asia over 45 years has hardened my heart..?

We do give the orphanage and every time I go there and see all the kids abandoned by their folks or relatives I am kinda screwed up for a few days afterwards.. Almost makes me want to bring a few home.. but I am to old to take on raising another batch of kids as far as I am concerned.. Besides other than missing some hugs the kids seem to be well provided for.. At least I like to think so..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ancient Civilizations on the Moon & Mars - by 727Sky - 05-21-2016, 07:36 AM