Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crime stats for 2019 Ban fist and feet ?
(10-12-2020, 10:21 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Indeed! We NEED commonsense fist and foot control! We need it NOW! Murder should be made illegal, and I'm going to write my congress critters right no to see when they will make murder illegal, and to ask why they've not done that yet! If they would just get off of their asses and make murder illegal, then all the weaponry would be covered, and the means to murder would be moot!

Agreed, Sir!

But hey i am not kidding here: I think that a kill should be more severely punished than a murder. Or actually i think that our "kill"  is called a manslaughter there across the ocean.

Scenario 1: Someone holds a grudge against me. For a reason, or just some type of psychotic episode going on within the grudge holder's mind. Then that person gets a gun from somewhere, shows up at my home, and i am finished.

Scenario 2: I want to get a 6-pack and some tobacco from the grocery store. I start walking outside. Someone just happens to have a sudden mindfuck and i just happen to be at the wrong place during a wrong time, and i am finished.

See what i am trying to explain here. If someone really thinks it through, ending the life of another fellow human being, gets all the necessary weapons, makes the necessary travels, and there is a target. OR just a sudden shit rain of bad luck and another fellow human being is dead.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crime stats for 2019 Ban fist and feet ? - by Wallfire - 10-12-2020, 01:45 PM
RE: Crime stats for 2019 Ban fist and feet ? - by Finspiracy - 10-13-2020, 06:57 AM