Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
21st Century Pandemic Timeline
I have said since the beginning that the KungFlu was engineered by China as a bio-weapon. Everything I see points to that. The objective seems to me to be in support of economic warfare, with China attempting to crash world economies to improve it's own relative positioning, with a concentration on the US because of the trade wars Trump has initiated. Notice how it disproportionately attacks old folks, those of us who have outlived our usefulness to the New Regime?

Now Trump himself has caught it... in an election season, as an October surprise... what are the odds of that happening randomly? 

A Chinese virologist who defected to the west also claims it was purposely engineered as a bio-weapon. Now her mother has been arrested and taken to Peking in an attempt to silence her, since they cannot get hold of the scientist herself: https://justthenews.com/world/asia/virol...government
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: 21st Century Pandemic Timeline - by F2d5thCav - 10-05-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: 21st Century Pandemic Timeline - by PLOTUS - 10-05-2020, 06:17 PM
RE: 21st Century Pandemic Timeline - by ABNARTY - 10-06-2020, 01:48 AM
RE: 21st Century Pandemic Timeline - by Ninurta - 10-07-2020, 06:38 AM
RE: 21st Century Pandemic Timeline - by F2d5thCav - 10-08-2020, 04:50 PM