Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guantanamo Bay Preparing for "High Level" Prisoners
(10-02-2020, 09:31 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Mystic Wanderer" 

We can Only Hope, myself and my husband don't  believe there will ever be many arrested, you don't see politicians and the Elite Arrested.
If Justice was Real and Equal, 95% of Hollywood would have been arrested along with so-called Musicians and then you have Dirty, Corrupt Politicians like the Clintons and the Elites.
Have we seen any of them Actually Arrested and Charged and put in prison?
I don't count Harvey Weinstein, he got caught doing something other than what they charged him for, he pissed off an Elite or Two and is a Fall Guy and he knows it, prison is better than a Dirt Nap!

Think about it a moment, how long have they had Weiner's laptop?
I and My husband understand from some REALLY Excellent Sources that there is All kinds of evidence there about Criminal Activity by very important peoples, not only the Clintons but J. Mccain and others.

Well, I don't know if they made a deal, but Ellen and Oprah both cancelled their t.v. shows.  A lot of singers have died suddenly, and who knows what else has happened that we don't even know about?

I keep seeing hints that something is going to happen to HRC, but I think there are still some people blocking her arrest that have to be removed first.
The wheels of justice turn         S                  L                      0                 W.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guantanamo Bay Preparing for "High Level" Prisoners - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-03-2020, 12:58 AM