Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Grand jury decision in Breonna Taylor case to be announced this afternoon
(09-25-2020, 02:07 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: They found the woman who brought in the signs, shields, etc. She is also a member of the group that bails the crooks out of jail.

This is a good article. Read it yourself here:  U-Haul Seen Distributing Shields, Potential Weapons to Louisville Rioters Rented to Holly Zoller of Soros-Connected Louisville Bail Project

ROFLMFAO!

The call at the end of that article was priceless! Crazy hussy is all indignant and out of sorts because someone at U-haul "illegally" outed that she was committing federal crimes!

I'll tell ya right now, right here in front of God and everybody, that I was a manager at a call center for a few years, and I would absolutely go to the mat for one of my employees if they had performed a public service like that against someone involved in a conspiracy to take down my country. I have references - the folks who worked for me there would tell you that's a flat-out fact.

I tell ya, you just can't make this shit up - indignant because a concerned citizen outed her criminal activity... what IS this world coming to?

ROFLMFAO!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Grand jury decision in Breonna Taylor case to be announced this afternoon - by Ninurta - 09-25-2020, 07:25 AM