Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A few very important details that have been ommited
(09-20-2020, 11:52 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Cant argue with what you wrote. But this was a no win, if they had left him in the car wile he was screaming to be put on the ground, it would be "The pigs left him in the car to die" The whole thing feels like a set up to me.

When you put 'em in the car, it's for transport to lockdown. Now I grant that he probably would have died during transport, but there would have been no video of a cop closing off his carotid artery for BLM to hang their hat on, and the drug overdose would have been much easier to promote, as it would have been the only explanation for the death.

Controlling someone by their neck is always a bad business. If I have someone down, and I want them to stay down without killing them, I control their head, not their neck. No one can go anywhere that their head does not go first. If anyone does not believe that, try this: lay down on a floor, and let a kid put ONE FINGER on the forehead, between the eyes, and then try to get up.

Skulls are harder to crush than carotid arteries. A knee on his head would have been a better choice if the cop just HAD to knee him somewhere to verify his virility.

I have used necks a few times, but never when my opponent was already down. Once I lifted a guy by his neck and pinned him against a brick wall with his feet off the ground and dangling. he couldn't get any purchase to continue fighting, and it took all the fight right out of him. Another time I dragged a guy across his own desk by his adam's apple, but he did most of the work and fairly jumped across the desk once I got a grip on him. It seems he really didn't want that adam's apple to be damaged, and gave his complete co-operation to that end in crossing the desk.

Carotid holds like that are for putting folks beddy-bye without killing them, or taking out sentries by holding it longer than necessary until they are dead.

That department either needs a better hand to hand combat instructor, or else they need to ban killing holds in non-lethal situations.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: A few very important details that have been ommited - by Wallfire - 09-20-2020, 11:52 AM
RE: A few very important details that have been ommited - by Ninurta - 09-20-2020, 07:20 PM