Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A few very important details that have been ommited
The "knee technique" used by the cop does not kill by asphyxiation. It kills by cutting blood flow off to the brain. There is no reason an autopsy should find evidence of asphyxiation.

The knee in his neck did not cause asphyxiation, but it sure as hell didn't help the situation, either. Keeping it there for a couple minutes AFTER Floyd was unconscious didn't help, either, and is enough evidence for me that it was murder. The only reason to keep blood flow to a brain cut off after unconsciousness sets in is an intent to kill. It takes 4 minutes or less after the blood flow is cut off to kill. Floyd's brain was blood deprived by that knee for between 8 and 9 minutes, at least double the killing dose.

I've been "authorized" to do a lot of things I didn't think were prudent, so I didn't do them, authorization or not.

And, finally, since when does the detainee get to call the shots on where he sits? Floyd's request to lay on the ground should have been met with the sound of the patrol car door locks latching while he was inside it.

These cops seem to me to be a bunch of Keystone Kops. Not my call on whether they should do time, but they sure as hell should never work again as cops.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: A few very important details that have been ommited - by Ninurta - 09-20-2020, 06:59 AM
RE: A few very important details that have been ommited - by Wallfire - 09-20-2020, 11:52 AM