Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My struggle with depression
I suggest talking to a therapist. I would forego any more pharmaceuticals he/she might offer. Those things can hurt more than help.

You might be low in certain vitamins. I don't know what meds you take, but some can block the body from getting enough of certain ones. Find a good B vitamin to supplement your diet, not the cheap ones you find on the shelf, but a good one, or even a shot from your doctor. Vitamins that have a thick shell around them can't be absorbed before they flush through the intestines. You may as well pour them down the toilet. You might get 2%, but you need 100%.
B vitamins are known to help with depression; some have called it "the happy vitamin".  The Benefits of Vit B

Also, take extra Vitamin D, especially in the winter. Most people today don't get enough, even from the sun.

Heck, let's just go all the way. tinybiggrin Get a chemistry profile done. It will show which vitamins you are deficient in. You'd be surprised how much this can affect your mood and well being.

Next, put on some "happy music". I'm talking the kind that has a fast beat, something that makes you want to get up and dance (even if you can't).  Music can lift people up like nothing else. It has to do with the frequency of the brain. There are also some You Tube videos that uses the right megahertz to help with depression.  https://youtu.be/3pNpHZ1yv3I

I used to sell Freelife Himalayan Goji Juice. Let me tell you, if there was ever anything to help lift you out of depression, it's this stuff!
I haven't sold it in years, but if you can afford it, order some. It might take two weeks to start to notice the benefits, but you WILL notice. I don't recommend any other brands. They are copycats and don't help as much.

Goji Juice

Okay, that's all I have to offer, except my ear. I'm a good listener.   tinybiggrin

Messages In This Thread
My struggle with depression - by ChiefD - 09-20-2020, 01:31 AM
RE: My struggle with depression - by beez - 09-20-2020, 01:42 AM
RE: My struggle with depression - by Moonmagic - 09-20-2020, 02:06 AM
RE: My struggle with depression - by PLOTUS - 09-20-2020, 03:08 AM
RE: My struggle with depression - by Finspiracy - 09-20-2020, 04:15 AM
RE: My struggle with depression - by drussell41 - 09-20-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: My struggle with depression - by F2d5thCav - 09-20-2020, 07:29 AM
RE: My struggle with depression - by gordi - 09-20-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: My struggle with depression - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-20-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: My struggle with depression - by ChiefD - 09-20-2020, 09:10 PM
RE: My struggle with depression - by guohua - 09-21-2020, 08:41 PM