Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kamala's Connections to China
(09-08-2020, 02:50 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 02:28 AM)rickymouse Wrote: Very interesting, I suspect that the Biden and Harris will be helped a lot by the Chinese government to win the election.  China is not our enemy, but still, it is trying to get control of the top of our government....which is kind of to be expected by a communist regime.  They want to be the financial powerhouse of the world.  The people I know who are Chinese immigrants are nice people and they wanted to get away from China and come here where they are not puppets.  I do not understand how Harris thinks, China will not bow down to someone they put into office, she is too radical, to keep their people under control they may even fund a hit on her if she becomes president, they do not want their people respecting anarchists trying to change the governments anywhere.

Yes, China is our enemy. They are a much larger threat than Russia.  They want to take control of the industries, medicines, land, and everything else here in the U.S.  They released this virus on us and this scam-demic to break the great economy Trump was building.

President Trump is bringing our jobs back from overseas, and we'll be making our own medicines and everything we need right here in the U.S.  All this will happen during the next four years he's in office. It's very important he gets elected.

China is trying to take over the world Economy and they have tried to make us dependent on them.  We let that happen and that was stupid.  I am definitely not going to vote for Biden, and any vote for a third party is a vote for Biden in this election as far as I am concerned.  The Republicans have the best chance of fixing this country before it collapses.  Trump is pushing the Republican agenda so he gets my vote.

I was a Democrat for twenty five years, but in the last ten years the Democrats have gone Hulu and are attempting to destroy our society by tearing it apart.  Trump is not dividing our people, the Liberal Democratic party is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kamala's Connections to China - by rickymouse - 09-08-2020, 02:28 AM
RE: Kamala's Connections to China - by rickymouse - 09-08-2020, 03:58 AM
RE: Kamala's Connections to China - by xuenchen - 09-08-2020, 05:45 PM