Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BLM activists terrorize diners in Pittsburgh
Just crazy. 

Yet all I hear is it's right wing activists. OK...where are they? At this point the vegetation should be worn down from the hordes of Nazi/skinhead/clan members rampaging across the countryside. You couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting a MAGA hat wearing vigilante.

But all I see are the LARP-ing beta twits beating up the weak and unsuspecting. No one can show me anything else. Are they the MAGA lovers? I am confused. 

What would happen if one of these diners decided to pound on one of these "protesters"? What would the story be then? Vicious dinner eater assaults bingo-going ANTIFA freedom lover? 

At this point, if a person is still believing this nonsense they are not coming back. Nothing anybody can say or do will convince them otherwise. Nazi's are running amok and threatening Western Civilization. Period. The diners had it coming because reasons. How dare they chew their food in public.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLM activists terrorize diners in Pittsburgh - by ABNARTY - 09-08-2020, 01:39 AM
RE: BLM activists terrorize diners in Pittsburgh - by drussell41 - 09-09-2020, 11:50 PM