Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BLM activists terrorize diners in Pittsburgh
(09-07-2020, 11:32 PM)beez Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 11:17 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 11:15 PM)beez Wrote: BLM, Biden Loving Morons.

When is Biden going to specifically condemn BLM?

He's not.  He's helping to fund them. 

Antifa too.  Type "Antifa.com" into your browser and see where it takes you.

So Biden and Karmanella support the rioting, looting and violence done by therse groups because while they've condemned the violence and looting, they haven't condemned BLM or Aunt Tifa.

Correct. I've listened to Biden speak several times on the subject now, and in NO case has he blamed any of it on anyone other than "right wing militias", the police, and Trump, who, so far as I know, have not engaged in any political violence at all in the past several months. So basically, what he is saying is rioting from the Left - BLM and Antifa - is fine, justified, and A-OK, but any response all (or even NO response at all) from the Right is "violence", and he condemns it. As a matter of fact, Biden in common with several other Left Wingers of my acquaintance appear to be blaming any RESPONSES for the original violence they are responding to.

It boggles the mind.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLM activists terrorize diners in Pittsburgh - by Ninurta - 09-07-2020, 11:56 PM
RE: BLM activists terrorize diners in Pittsburgh - by drussell41 - 09-09-2020, 11:50 PM