Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Police Say At Least One Other Supect In Danielson Murder.
still can't find the twit, but while looking i'm now thinking she was mistaken and it was the spotter

i saw this image again and it shows the spotter, dressed just like she said and the same tennis shoes she pointed out.

plus i was looking and i think it shows the camera man his name is justin dunlap, i get the impression from reading his twits he's a lefty libtard.

there was one where he was mad for people not giving him credit about filming it. now that there is another sorry ass POS mother fuckering punk ass terrorist.

[Image: EhI9sWcXgAAWV5U?format=jpg&name=medium][Image: EhI9sWcXgAAWV5U?format=jpg&name=medium][Image: hi5f56a615.png]

here is the twits out brust.

priscillia_view

and his twit page page,

Justin Dunlap @misterjiggyfly

and his face book page that has the whole 21 minute video, watch at the 16mn mark on. he purposelessly turn and points the phone down the street in the other direction until they all have their backs to him, motherfucker was most definitely in on it. you can tell it's him because of his shirt.

for some reason i can't make the facebook video post, and yes i'm click facebook in the video link box.
here is his facebook page with the video,

phony punk ass camera man

Messages In This Thread
RE: Police Say At Least One Other Supect In Danielson Murder. - by hounddoghowlie - 09-07-2020, 11:03 PM