Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Police Say At Least One Other Supect In Danielson Murder.
(09-07-2020, 11:05 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 04:23 AM)hounddoghowlie Wrote: i posted this OTS, looks like the murder of danielson was a planed hit.

my post over there,

Didn't see that over there.  Should'a looked.

Have you/Did you see the detailed analysis video?  It was good.  Looked for it again on YouTube, but it was pulled.  The guy had the whole video clip.  Broke down everything the guy running the camera was doing and talking about.  Definite fieldcraft.  The guy who was doing 'the analysis' was all too familiar with the way shit goes down.

That there was a person designated to pick up the spent cases nonchalantly was simply a dead giveaway.

was it this one?

you may have to sign in to watch it,

here's the link if you do, 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2AqkXAn...1599510089

there is also a woman on twitter that showed a girl on video that was on the corner with the POS terrorist Reinoeh  talking with him before the shooting, then when he was shot and the car pulled up it the same girl/woman that was on the corner with that POS terrorist Reinoehl. i'll have to see if i can find it

haven't found the one on twitter yet, but i think that this is the one you were talking about not the one above.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Police Say At Least One Other Supect In Danielson Murder. - by hounddoghowlie - 09-07-2020, 08:52 PM