Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Police Say At Least One Other Supect In Danielson Murder.
My best guess for motivation at this stage is political/ psychological. It seems to follow classic Maoist guerrilla doctrine, so that's what I'm going with unless and until they catch more of the conspirators that are willing to talk.

Hopefully, the co-conspirators will put up enough fight to get zapped. Sure, it would be nice to extract info from them (give me 30 minutes in the interrogation room with them - just "bump" the button for the cameras and recorders, and go get yerself a cup of coffee...), but I don't know that they have enough quality intel of a high enough level to make it worthwhile to take a chance on a Marxist sympathizing judge cutting them loose. 

On the other hand, if a judge were to cut them loose anyhow, well, they have to be somewhere all the time, and it can be a dangerous world out there... shit happens.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Police Say At Least One Other Supect In Danielson Murder. - by Ninurta - 09-07-2020, 07:19 AM