Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LookingForABetterLife Name Change
(08-31-2020, 01:28 AM)Finspiracy Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 09:46 PM)LookingForABetterLife Wrote: Actually I'll keep the name for the time being.  My point is that the better life I've been searching for for the past 10 years is just around the corner now.

Do you remember, a year ago about,, i wrote to you that "Good things come to those who wait" ?

That might have sounded lame. Actually, now that i think of it, it might have made you even more frustrated at that time. But see, see what happened, man?

What is the new name going to be? FoundABetterLife? smallgreenbananadancer 

Me? regarding this topic, i kind of had to wait, and kind of did not. I was on 100% disability pension for fixed periods of time for a decade about, but now my pension is permanent, Mental health reasons. BetterLife knows that but i am a newbie here. I am really honest about these things, i do not hide behind a facade, i refuse to carry a stigma. Two psychotic episodes, year 2006 and 2009 due to severe substance abuse problem. All adult life has been just trying to cope with anxiety and depression. I know that Rogue Nation has a mental health forum or something like that. Gonna participate when i feel like i need to do it. I know stuff about human mind, and if i can help one, just one person out of the hell of madness, even for just a little while, then i feel pleasure, and that is a rare feeling for me.

Yes, I remember that you said that.  It looks like good things are coming to you in a hard way as well.  I feel sometimes that we must go as far as we can to the bottom in order to be raise up and get back to our lives.

New name?  I was thinking of "Alternate Universe Traveler Formerly Known As Looking For A Better Life" or do you think that is a bit too long?

I am looking forward to what you will add in RN per mental health issues.
If I am not here then I am probably someplace else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LookingForABetterLife Name Change - by LookingForABetterLife - 08-31-2020, 02:04 AM
RE: LookingForABetterLife Name Change - by ChiefD - 08-31-2020, 02:29 AM
RE: LookingForABetterLife Name Change - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 04:40 AM
RE: LookingForABetterLife Name Change - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 05:45 AM