Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Supporter Killed in Portland
(08-30-2020, 09:28 PM)Antisthenes Wrote: Oorah? Watching this train wreck unfold is chilling and fascinating. Your King is inciting these riots. This IS Donald Trumps America. If you are disgusted or afraid then at leastplace the credit where it belongs.

Explanation: King???

Please watch this video first ...

Quote:Goodluck building your pansy assed mickey mouse loser country into an economic and political superpowered empire now!

And then now please watch this video next ...

So as you can plainly see that Trump is NOT our King .. he is merely the biggest Fuck You in the history of the entire world! ...

Personal Disclosure: AND He will be AGAIN! MAGA & KAGA! Make America Great Again & Keep America Great Always!!!

Love the flow ...

And I am still not tired of never coming down! ...

As for displaced and or misplaced anger ... well the scRHEEming coming from the left is the biggest sound of social justice warrior silence in the room when it comes to being compassionate towards others .. especially those that have died and shed their blood on the altar of the nation during this aweful warful conflict!

It may be Trumps America but he hasn't had an unfettered shot at making it truely great again.

Why is that???

Oh its the democrats in the lower house of congress that are stymying Trump at every chance and opportunity without a single care for any bipartisanship between the DNC and the RNC!

That is who and what has brought us all to the edge of doom here!

All because Orange Man Bad and that he resoundingly won in 2016 against ALL ODDS and it broke the leftistards minds!

However I do concede that the 'Buck Stops With ..." Trump as he is the leader of the entire USA and hence the leader of the FREE World.

It will be very interesting to see him lead us all out of this goddamned mess that he has been trying to fix since he became POTUS! I for one welcome his leadership in thsi time of crisis.

Thanks for posting your 2cents worth to this thread as it has allowed me to clear up some misgivings and misconstrued facts. minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Supporter Killed in Portland - by Wallfire - 08-30-2020, 05:31 PM
RE: Trump Supporter Killed in Portland - by OmegaLogos - 08-30-2020, 10:36 PM
RE: Trump Supporter Killed in Portland - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 05:18 AM