Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Supporter Killed in Portland
(08-30-2020, 05:59 PM)VioletDove Wrote: I’m having a hard time articulating my thoughts on this. When I first saw this my feelings went in several directions from confusion to anger and finally a little fear.

I just can’t figure out what is wrong with these people. To celebrate the death of someone the way they are disgusts me.

I’m afraid this is beginning of something much worse because there is going to be a breaking point. I think it’s gone too far for it to end without even more violence. I hope that I’m wrong.

Explanation: You're not wrong ...

Quote:It may have been Camelot for Jack and Jacqueline, But on the Hugo Chavez highway filling up with gasoline, Little Donald Rumsfeld spies a rich lady who's crying, Over the luxuries disappointment so he walks over and he's trying, To sympathize with her but he thinks that he should warn her, To prepare to be bombed back into the stone-age.

Personal Disclosure: RIP Portland Trump Supporter! ... Your death whilst tragic ... feeds and waters the Tree of Liberty ... with the BLOOD of BOTH Patriots and Tyrants!

We all gotta die ... tis the way of the rotten world system of things ... just make your own death something worthwhile and as dignified as you can make it!

But some people gotta suffer before they die ... some people have to be CRUCIFIED!!!

So I strongly suggest that we arm ourselves to the teeth with bullets , bibles , beans and rice and brace for impact and bunker down between now and Nov2020 election ok.

Those are our weapons of choice ...

And by arming ourselves with the KJV Bible means that we have put on the Armor of God and started to utilize the weapon of Prayer! ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armor_of_God

Or we are all going to have to raise a little hell! ...

Legends Never Die! ... And so we pray ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifleman%27s_Creed

Quote:This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will ...
My rifle and I know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit ...
My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ...
Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and I are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

@ Everybody ...

The deadliest weapon in the world is ... a hard heart!

So Show Me Your War Face! ... YARRRRRRGHLE!

Quote:Gunnery Sergeant Hartman : [Hartman gives a speech to the graduating recruits]  Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That's what we're here for. But the Marine Corps lives forever. And that means YOU live forever.

Quote:Gunnery Sergeant Hartman : Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

I've seen the future and it is MURDER! ...

Things are going to slide ... slide in all directions ... won't be nothing you can measure anymore! ...

Now you might say "BUT OL ... You just want it darker!" ...

If honesty and matter of fact plain speak don't enlighten you ... then yeah I want it darker eh ok.

minusculebeercheers
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Supporter Killed in Portland - by Wallfire - 08-30-2020, 05:31 PM
RE: Trump Supporter Killed in Portland - by OmegaLogos - 08-30-2020, 07:04 PM
RE: Trump Supporter Killed in Portland - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 05:18 AM