Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Supporter Killed in Portland
The violence keeps escalating, which is what they want. I wonder how many Trump supporters we'll see going out now and burning down buildings and looting?  My guess is, none. We don't believe that way.

However, we will only take so much, then all hell will break loose. It might be time to grow some balls and go rid the streets of the scum that has overtaken them.

Quote:A person wearing a hat with the insignia of a right-wing group was shot and killed Saturday night. A caravan of supporters of President Trump had driven into downtown Portland.

[Image: 30unrest-shot2-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Police officers and emergency workers near a man who was shot and killed at a protest in Portland, Ore., on Saturday.Credit...Mason Trinca for The New York Times

PORTLAND, Ore. — A man wearing the apparel of a right-wing group was shot and killed Saturday as a large group of supporters of President Trump traveled in a caravan through downtown Portland, Ore., which has seen nightly protests for three consecutive months.

The pro-Trump rally drew hundreds of trucks full of supporters into the city. At times, Trump supporters and counterprotesters clashed on the streets, with people shooting paintball guns from the beds of pickup trucks and protesters throwing objects back at them.

A video that purports to be of the shooting, taken from the far side of the street, showed a small group of people in the road outside what appears to be a parking garage. Gunfire erupts, and a man collapses in the street.

The man who was shot and killed was wearing a hat with the insignia of Patriot Prayer, a far-right group based in the Portland area that has clashed with protesters in the past.

The Portland Police Bureau said that officers heard reports of gunfire shortly before 9 p.m. and found a victim with a gunshot wound to the chest. It was determined that the victim had died. They did not release any information about a possible gunman.

“This violence is completely unacceptable, and we are working diligently to find and apprehend the individual or individuals responsible,” Police Chief Chuck Lovell said early Sunday.

Mr. Trump reiterated his call that the National Guard should be brought in to Portland, saying people want law and order.

“They want Safety & Security, and do NOT want to Defund our Police!” Mr. Trump tweeted on Sunday.

Chad Wolf, the acting secretary at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, said on the program “This Week” that all options were on the table in determining how the federal government might respond to the events in Portland.

At the scene Saturday night, police officers blocked off the road and medics attended to a person who appeared to have a chest wound.
Source

It didn't take long before the Anons on 4Chan identified the shooter:

Quote:The anonymous message board 4chan may have, once again, beat the media to identifying a violent rioter.

On Saturday night, a Portland Black Lives Matter militant shot and killed a member of the pro-Trump group Patriot Prayer.

Within minutes of the shooting, 4chan users got to work, and within hours… they had a name.

The message board quickly claimed that the shooter is Michael Reinoehl, 48, of Portland.

[Image: EgrFPVlWsAAdZq_?format=jpg&name=small]

The Nationalist Review wrote in their in-depth report, “the 48-year-old ‘professional snowboarder’ was previously featured on a Bloomberg promo for the riots where he described himself as part of the rioter’s security apparatus. Reinoehl touted his military experience and described events that led up to him receiving a bullet grazing on his arm. In the video, a neck tattoo identical to the shooter’s own tattoo is seen on his neck.”

Rioters in the city cheered and celebrated the murder by one of their peers.

For several hours, rumors were circulating online that a rioter had been killed by a supporter of President Donald Trump, but there was a big celebration when they found out it was actually the other way around.

“Everybody, I just got word. The person who died was a Patriot Prayer person,” the Black Lives Matter leader tells the excited crowd. “He was a f***ing Nazi. Our community held its own and took out the trash. I’m not going to shed any tears over a Nazi dying!”
(Highlights by me)

I'm too angry to add more. I think even RN would ban me if I spoke my mind right now.   tinyangry

See videos from the source page: Source

Messages In This Thread
Trump Supporter Killed in Portland - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-30-2020, 05:02 PM
RE: Trump Supporter Killed in Portland - by Wallfire - 08-30-2020, 05:31 PM
RE: Trump Supporter Killed in Portland - by Snarl - 08-31-2020, 05:18 AM