Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump’s Second Term Agenda...
(08-26-2020, 06:43 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I would like to see 5G taken off the list completely, but I know he has to keep up with China to avoid them becoming dominate in the tech world.
A person RedPill78 interviewed last week who is very knowledgeable in this field, said the 5G President Trump uses in the U.S. won't be as harmful to humans as the China version, but it will still be harmful to a degree. In my opinion, any harm is too much harm. 

It's ok - 5G is coming whether we like it or not. Not to worry... I can confidently state that there will be no operational transmitters or repeaters within a 1 mile radius of my house, and I highly recommend other folks see to it that it is likewise in their neighborhoods.

Let the city-dwelling denizens and the tech kiddies die from their own folly - I'm not going to die from theirs. I have my own follies to deal with.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by Wallfire - 08-28-2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by Ninurta - 08-28-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Trump’s Second Term Agenda... - by PLOTUS - 08-26-2020, 08:00 PM