Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests
(08-31-2020, 04:26 AM)Snarl Wrote:
(08-31-2020, 12:49 AM)Ninurta Wrote: When, not if, but when, the shooting starts in earnest, there's gonna be blood all around

No doubt.  It's the folks arming the opposition I'll be looking for.  Ammo dried up before they could familiarize themselves.

Ain't that the truth! I've been scouring around for a 1000 round lot of 9mm, and no one has any. What I have found in stock is running between about a dollar and 2.50 per round, which is way too steep for 9mm in my book. Makes me glad I stocked up on 5.56 quite a while back.

Quote:There are tens of millions on our side ... right frikkin' now.  Most of 'em know what they're doing.  Most of 'us' are aware of what you expressed above.

No doubt, and what's more, most of the opposition DOESN'T know what they're doing. I mean, just look at the NFAC loons - for all their bragging about being loaded down with combat vets, their marches sure haven't shown it. The problem in my view is the classic communist tactic of sending in a few cadre to "organize" and send the unsuspecting cannon fodder to their doom while that cadre group skies it out of there and moves on to the next. Antifa has been doing that already, and when they start throwing guns into the mix, a lot of unsuspecting cannon fodder is gonna get killed permanently dead.

I know you've noticed how the Democrats have suddenly started screaming against the violence... but they appear to be hoping that no one notices that they didn't start railing against it until the Right started fighting back. I guess it wasn't "violence" to them until they ran into opposition willing to return it on them. Their problem is that they are trying to dump it all in the lap of mysterious and nebulous "right wing militias", when we all can remember who started this city-burning bullshit. It wasn't the right wingers, but now that they are getting reaction, and not the reaction they wanted, they're all starting to whine and wishing they could just grab their ball and glove and go home unnoticed.

Democrats decrying the violence now is a little too little, a little too late.

Quote:I ain't skeered.  Been there and come home with a footlocker filled with t-shirts.

I ain't skeert either, but I do prefer keeping my ear to the ground so's I don't end up zigging when I ought to be zagging. I probably won't see much, if any, of it anyhow. I'm surrounded by 70 miles of armed hillbillies in every direction, and I'm too old now to just snatch up my kit and march towards the sound of the gunfire, so I won't be going to it, and it likely won't make it all the way to me. I do wonder what the country is going to look like when the dust settles and the smoke clears, though.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 11:16 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 01:08 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-27-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-30-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 08-31-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Ninurta - 08-31-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 09-01-2020, 09:07 AM
RE: Escalating Violence @ New Normal Protests - by Wallfire - 09-01-2020, 11:20 AM